For ease of use, we shall create an autostart entry that launches the program when the computer is powered on.
- On the Windows-machine go to start.
- Run Task scheduler by typing ‘Task scheduler’ and clicking the program.
- Click ‘Create Basic Task’ on the right side of the screen; this launches a new window.
- Give this task a Name.
- Click ‘Next’
- Click the option ‘When I log on’.
- Make sure the default option ‘Start a program is selected’
- Click ‘Browse’; then browse to the ‘Pi-Lib.pyw’ program
- Click ‘Next’, then click ‘Finish’.
Everything is now set, upon logon, the program will start.